Top career materials:

1. Free Ebook: 36 secrets to become a great teacher - 36 secrets to become a great teacher.....

2. Free ebook: Top 20 secrets will change your life - Best secrets, habits that will change your life.....

3. Ebook: Killer interview Secrets -This ebook includes top 16 secrets that help you will every job interview......

Lead teacher cover letter

Lead teacher cover letter Peter Ho 123 Sue Circle Smithtown , CA 08067 909-123-5235 Peter.ho@emailexample.com Date ...



Lead teacher cover letter

Peter Ho
123 Sue Circle
Smithtown, CA 08067
909-123-5235
Peter.ho@emailexample.com

Date

John Ka
HR manager
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065

Dear Mr. John,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of Lead teacher at ABC Inc. I have been well familiar with your company products for many years and would be very excited to have an opportunity to work for your company and help increase the sales of your products. The position was introduced by a friend of mine, Dr. Peter Ho, whom I have contacted directly for this position. I have worked with him for many years in the industry and I believe that I am a perfect candidate for this position.

I have good experience in dealing with similar products, thank to thank, I have good knowledge on overall businesses that may be of your interest. Previously, I was a dogcare junior manager in AAA company where I succeeded in expanding my territory by over 30% for the first year. During four years when I worked for AAA, I managed to set up a branch as well as recruit an additional 300 employees and achieved profit objectives.

I am confident that I am a good candidate for the position you are requiring, so I would like it very much to have an opportunity to further discuss with you regarding your offer at ABC inc.
Sincerely,
Peter Ho
Enc. Resume

Top free ebooks:

1. Free ebook 114 teacher interview questions with answers

2. Free ebook 14 soft skills for successful career

3. Free ebook 33 secrets to become a great manager


4. Free ebook 15 secrets to win every job interviews


Post a Comment

  1. Writing a MLA bibliography is important. It documents your sources, makes your paper more credible, and allows readers to learn more about the materials you used in your research. See more apa format generator

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Ads

item